1. Upon receipt of a request confirmation of availability, the applicable Villa rates and the amount of deposit required will be advised. Bookings are on a 'first-come, first-served' basis and are for a minimum of three (3) nights, to the exception of certain period and unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability. The Lookout Samui reserves the right to decline a booking without giving any reason
2. Rates do not include baggage handling, gratuities, telephone, villa car fuel, food, soft drinks and/or liquor, personal items and expenses due to any other third parties, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure or replacement of breakage's.Fair wear and tear accepted. All damages of any nature and by any cause must be reported by the guests to our staff immediately. All damages must be fully paid by the guest to The Lookout , Samui staff within 48 hours or departure , whatever is earlier . Failure to report damages will be deemed as breach of contract and guests could be asked to leave the villa .
3. An initial non refundable deposit of one (1) night must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability. During the peak season of Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter fifty percent (50%) non refundable deposit of the villa rental due is to be paid to confirm a booking. If funds are not received within 5 banking days the reservation shall be deemed to have been cancelled .Once the deposit has been received by the Lookout , Samui it’s acknowledged that the client has read , understood and accepted the full terms and conditions.
4. Balance of payment must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival and 60 days during the peak season of Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter. All balance of payments and deposits are non refundable.
5. Only those persons stipulated on the booking form may reside at the property as guests. Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes. The number of people staying at the property, including children, must not exceed the maximum capacity (6) indicated in the property description or elsewhere.
Should the owner or staff find that the number of people staying at the property exceeds that on the booking form or the maximum capacity of the villa, he may, at the absolute discretion of The Lookout Samui, ask the extra person to vacate the property forthwith.
6. It is a mandatory condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
The owners of the property are held harmless by you and your party against all claims including any accidents related to the use of the Villa facilities including the villa car or locally procured third party services such as, but not limited to, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motorbike rental.
The Lookout Samui and the owners of the property shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside their control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods, severe weather, Acts of God, and acts of Government etc. By acceptance of this contract it is assumed by The Lookout Samui and it’s owners hat this requirement has and will be complied with in full.
7. The person paying the deposit for the villa rental is responsible for the correct and appropriate behaviour of the guests staying at the Villa. Should any member of the party behave in a manner considered inappropriate, the villa owner or the local staff may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest or guests to vacate the Villa forthwith.
In such a case, this will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and no refund can be claimed from either the villa owners or the local staff
8. Personal safes are provided in all rooms. It is strongly recommended that they are used to store valuable items. Any valuables left at the property are the guest's sole responsibility. Neither The Lookout Samui, nor the owners and the staff can be hold responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
9. These conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by Hong Kong SAR law and the Hong Kong SAR courts only shall have jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of, or connected with them
10. I/We agree to the above conditions and do hereby agree to the application of the above Terms and Conditions to our reservation.
Luxury villa The Lookout for rent located on the North-Western coast of Koh Samui, Thailand
© 2013 The Lookout Samui - Website by CSS School Web Development Services - Pictures by Good Pictures Do Sell More